- The venom in a Daddy Long-Legs spider is more poisonous than a Black Widow's or a Brown Recluse, but they cannot bite humans because their jaws won't open wide enough.
- If you toss a penny 10000 times, it will not be heads 5000 times, but more like 4950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.
- The human brain is so complex; that it would cost over $8 billion for anyone to program, and sell a computer(s) to do all the things it does!
- Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
- The first letters of the months July through November, in order, spell the name JASON.
- The pop you get when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas bursting.
- 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie.
- The only bone not broken so far during any ski accident is one located in the inner ear.
- The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara falls froze completely solid.
- There's no Betty Rubble in the Flintstone Chewables.
- It's impossible to get water out of a rimless tire.
- In Minnesota it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head.
- In Indiana it is illegal to ride public transportation for at least 30 minutes after eating garlic.
- In the United States there are more 2nd streets than there are 1st streets, and Main street is not the most common; Pine is.
- More capital cities begin with B than any other letter: Berlin, Berne, Bonn, Bucharest, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Brasilia, Baghdad, Bratislava, Brussels, Belgrade, Bogota and of course Belfast.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
- Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
- The only real person to be a Pez head was Betsy Ross.