- Coca-Cola was originally green.
- The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
- Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
- The Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
- Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
- City with the most Rolls Royce's per capita: Hong Kong.
- State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska.
- Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%.
- Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%.
- Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33.
- Average number of days a West German goes without washing his underwear: 7.
- Percentage of American men who say they would marry the same woman if they had it to do all over again: 80%.
- Percentage of American women who say they'd marry the same man: 50%.
- Cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400.
- Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- The youngest pope was 11 years old.
- First novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
- The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.