1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando, Florida 32819
Universal Orlando is a popular vacation destination that contains two theme parks, an entertainment complex and three on-site hotels all located on 2,300 acres dedicated to your enjoyment. The two world-class theme
parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, both are packed with state-of-the-art rides. The City Walk is a 30-acre entertainment complex with live music and dance clubs, 12 restaurants and bars, and a movie
complex. The three on-site luxury hotels, the Portofino Bay Hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel, and the Royal Pacific Resort, are just a stroll or quick water taxi ride to the theme parks and entertainment complex.
- Universal Studios theme park is motion picture and television based. The state-of-the-art rides allow visitors to "ride the movies". Some of the most popular rides include:
- Men In Black Alien Attack - Based on the motion picture, "Men In Black", the ride is the world's first ride-through interactive game experience, where guests determine each ride's outcome by their individual and collective abilities.
- Twister...Ride It Out! - Based on the movie "Twister", guests experience a twister more than five-stories tall and 12-feet wide that dances as much as 30 feet in any direction.
- Shrek 4-D - The all new multi-sensory attraction features 12 minutes of new animation that picks up where the movie left off. The stars from the movie return to give voices to their characters here.
- Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast - Nickelodeon's Jimmy Neutron launches guests on a rocket adventure to save the world in an attraction that utilizes computer graphics and motion-based seats to surround guests with a
Islands of Adventure theme park is home to some of the most thrilling rides and attractions ever made. Set among the exotic coastlines of the oceans of the world, this adventure begins at the Port of Entry and continues
through five themed islands:
- Seuss Landing - Characters of Dr. Seuss famous books spring into being on this island. Guests enjoy the mischievous adventures of The Cat In Hat ride, whirl away on the Caro-Seuss-el and spin on the One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish ride.
- Toon Lagoon - More than 150 famous cartoon characters come to life in an environment that melts the boundaries between imagination and reality. Guests can get wild on a whitewater-rafting trip in Popeye and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges and on the hair-raising flume drop, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls.
- Marvel Super Hero Island - comic book heroes and villains combine with 3-D film, live-action and special effects technology for guests to experience the world's most innovative adventure rides including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and the powerful G-force roller coaster, The Incredible Hulk.
- Jurassic Park - This Island contains the most life-like animatronics creatures ever made. Guests take a thrilling voyage of prehistoric discovery and come face-to-face with living, breathing dinosaurs on the Jurassic Park River Adventure.
- The Lost Continent - is a land where myths and legends come to life. Find yourself in a medieval forest inhabited by dragons on the Dueling Dragons roller coaster. Encounter mythical gods in Poseidon's Fury - Escape From the Lost City.
CityWalk is an entertainment complex that offers and array of live music, dance clubs, restaurants, bars and a movie complex. Some of the exciting venues include:
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando, the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe.
- Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville
- Pat O'Brien's
- Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom
Lean how to speak to the dead with our new program called
So You Want To Talk To The Dead